Learn the basics of making, baking and decorating cupcakes
During this class you will learn how to bake and decorate light and moist vanilla cupcakes, beautifully decorated with your own handmade sugar flowers and decorations.
You will prepare, bake and decorate your own cupcakes. We also teach you how to make simple sugar flowers and decorations including our signature simple cupcake rose and you will leave with a box of 12 of your beautiful cupcake creations.
We teach in a relaxed and informal manner. Whether you want to make cupcakes as a hobby, for a wedding, or to start your own business, we are on hand to answer all the questions you can throw at us.
- We start with a detailed demonstration of the mixing and baking technique, after which you bake your own.
- You are taught the secrets of making a light cupcake, and how to keep them moist.
Sugar Flowers and Decorations
- Learn how to use easily available ingredients to make a paste for creating edible sugar flowers and decorations.
- Use a variety of cutters and moulds to create stunning unique edible decorations and flowers.
Making and Piping Buttercream
- Learn how to make our delicious vanilla buttercream.
- Use different techniques for piping and applying the buttercream to your cupcakes for a variety of effects.
Decorating Your Cupcakes
Discover our tricks for simple yet effective ways of decorating your cupcakes.
All ingredients and equipment for the day are provided, you only need to bring an apron and some lunch.
We are sorry but we cannot issue refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a class, a full refund will be offered.
Time: 10:30am - 4:00pm
Location 11 Ewart Road. London. SE23 1AY.
We are a 10min train journey from London Bridge, or on the London Overground Line. If you are driving, there is plenty of parking.
Please note we reserve the right to cancel the class if there are not enough participants. In this case we will either refund your payment or offer another date, whichever you prefer