Learn to cook vegetarian dishes from East Africa
Vegetarian cuisine does not have to be less adventurous! Be daring and add some new and exciting ingredients to spice up your dishes.
This class explores the wonders of vegetarian food from East Africa, including Kenya, Ethiopia and Uganda. With their vibrant ingredients and diverse spices, these veggie dishes are a delightful treat.
This is a great opportunity to meet other ‘foodies’ in a fun and welcoming environment. Our classes are suitable for cooks of all levels and abilities and a great way of discovering the exciting tastes of this region.
Typical dishes include:
- Mbazi wa nazi (Pigeon peas cooked in a Kenyan-style spicy coconut sauce)
- Shiro Wat (Ethiopian lentil stew)
- Kenyan chapatis
All classes include:
- Fantastic expert tuition
- All ingredients to be used on the day - We source the best possible ingredients
- Akhaya recipe cards – Be inspired to re-create the dishes at home
- A complimentary glass of wine to enjoy with your meal