If you are interested in becoming a partner please download our detailed information pack
How it works
- We discover your business and invite you or you apply to join the Darling Collective and are accepted as one of our partners
- You agree business terms with the Darling Collective by signing the Partnership Agreement
- You submit details of your business, photographs and information about your product or services, including prices and dates where applicable. You also supply payment details to the Darling Collective so we can pay you for any bookings we take on the site.
- We review your submissions to ensure the quality of all images, copy and offerings.
- Once a successful review has been conducted we publish your listing live on the Darling Collective web site and our users can then make bookings with your business.
- When bookings are made the Darling Collective takes payment from the user and sends you a payment at the end of each calendar month for all bookings completed through the site, provided that bookings total £50 or more. In the event that sales are lower than £50 your payments will roll-on into the next month. You may redeem any outstanding amount by terminating your relationship with the Darling Collective in writing.
- When a booking is placed you will receive confirmation of the booking details by email, including a unique booking reference number. You will also have access to reporting tools which allow you to manage all bookings, change prices and review the revenue you have accrued to date.
- In the event that you have not specified a date for your service, you and the user will liaise through the Darling Collective web site to select a date and time for the service.
- You provide the product or service and once the Darling Collective receives confirmation that the service was rendered or the product was delivered the booking will be considered complete and payment can be made.
- Once you receive a booking from the Darling Collective web site, you are responsible for ensuring that the service or product is delivered in the best manner possible, in accordance with the ethos of quality for which the Darling Collective stands.
- The Darling Collective asks users to rate their experience and this information is used to rank your listing on the site. Because we believe in rewarding quality, those partners with the highest ratings are automatically listed first.